Friday, February 09, 2007

Laziness

I don't know about you, but when I stumble across a blog that I think I like then I go back to the first post to see how it all came about.

Now, if you were to go to the beginning of my blog and start reading things may get confusing. This is because, basically, I am a lazy git. I half write a post, then I say to myself, I'll finish it later. Then I do it again with another post and another and then I'll write something and actually post it, but, because I never finished the first three half written posts the new posts makes no sense. Get me?

Well I've tried to clean up a few of the half writtens - I'm not quite there yet but now you can find out all about such exciting matters as my first date with Loco, and those that came before like, Beardman, Worm and Garrulo.

Bet you're excited ey! Well try to control yourselves cos I still ain't finished, but soon my friends, sooon.

1 comment:

Drama Queen said...

No more empty promises?


We’ll stick with you then. . .