Friday, March 03, 2006

Cupid strikes

Wow!

I actually think I've met a nice guy, like a really nice guy! I'll call him Worm. (Long story)

We met through mutual friends at a karaoke bar of all places. I thought he was quite hot. He saw me do my debut of "Linger" by the Cranberries very badly. But he still spoke to me after. Good sign.

I had already arranged to meet another friend to see the awesome Eric Morillo at Pacha so unfortunately could not stay long enough to see him sing, although we swapped numbers and he agreed to meet me there.

Unfortunately he couldn't get in for whatever reason so we arranged by text to meet the next day for a date! A real date! Check me out.

The date was sooo nice, we went and sat on the beach and chatted, and looked into each other's eyes, and let the tension build up before we kissed. We then walked along the beach and made promises to see each other again soon (he had to go back to Germany that afternoon) and I think it might be love.

The only thing is - he has stubby fingers and toes. I am quite parcial to long slender fingers (shallow, yes, deal with it), maybe I won't notice.

Ahhhh.

No comments: