Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The thigh machine

Tonight I am going to the gym for the third this year! (three times more than the whole of last year) and I just hope that in 3 days I will be able to move.

On Friday I went to the gym. I did some stuff on the bike, then on the rowing machine (get the cardiovascular out of the way - check me out with my gym knowledge) and then some of the "muscle machines" (yeh so this is as far as my gym knowledge goes, unfortunately I'm not familiar with the correct terminology). This was all going well until I came accross the "thigh machine". Not to be deterred I had a go, and it hurt a little bit at the time but hey, pain is good, no pain no gain, they say. So I continued, my friend encouraging me, telling me that the "thigh machine" is good for working the muscles used when having sex.

Well, you'd think I'd never had sex in my life with the complete lack of muscles that I have down there. No pain no gain can sod right off. Not one, not two, but three days later I was still in extreme agony unable to walk, sit or sleep. I had sex perfectly well before ever using the "thigh machine" and if anything the "thigh machine" has in fact impeded my abilities in the bedroom department.


Safe to say I will not be venturing near the thigh machine again. ever.

3 comments:

Drama Queen said...

"is good for working the muscles used when having sex."

So tell me, why would you want to work the muscles used when having sex by using a thigh machine?

Surely the best way to do work these muscles is to, well, have more sex. . .??

Shameless said...

This was my friend's comment when I was on the thigh machine. She mentioned something about making it easier to spread your legs (followed by a demonstration)

I would agree that your way is better as before the thigh machine I didn't even know those particular muscles existed so I don't see how they help at all!

Anonymous said...

Hi SH, thought I'd come back and say hello again!

Yeah, leave well alone and exercise the sex muscles the way they are supposed to be exercised.

I think your friend was just trying to spoil your fun!