Friday, February 17, 2006

Beardman

Beard man.

So Saturday night I was out partying as usual and for some reason I was very very very drunk. I think we'd been to a leaving party, then to a bar with my boss then on to a club.. the same club as normal.

The previous night, while out with my new housemate Chuck and another male friend, I had ended up meeting a very nice and good looking guy in the club while trying to entertain myself as they fought over the same girl. Unfortunately when it came down to obtaining telephone number information I had managed to crash and burn but ever hopeful I was thinking that there was some remote possibility of him perhaps being there again.

Unfortunately by the time we got to the club the events of the night begin to blur slightly for me.. I remember seeing the hot guys friends and passing on some kind of message.. I also remember dancing with a number of randoms.

What I didn't really remember was dirty dancing with some guy and kissing him.. I was informed of these events on Monday although I had found it very strange that I had been receving text messages from a random guy.. I had clearly given him my number.

So after asking for a description of the guy, we between us, managed to ascertain that he was somewhat taller than me, well dressed, with short dark hair and disturbingly.. a beard.

We agreed to meet up one night in the week for a drink as he happened to be out with his friends and I was out with my housemate and the michelin chef but there was only so long I could hang around in a bar waiting for the guy and so we left. The second I leave he calls, and tells me that he refuses to chase after me all night! the cheek. I was getting panicky anyway because I had NO idea what the guy looked like apart from what I had been told and people's beer goggles are hardly a reliable source of information

On Friday I agreed to meet my work colleague, and we ended up in the club.. lo and behold, beardman is there... I am once again totally wankered.. but I remember leaving the club with him and him trying to convince me to go home with him but I made up some ridiculous excuses and insisted in being dropped off at my own house, which he was totally fine with and then sent me some message to say how nice it was seeing me bla bla and how he'd like to sleep with me in his arms.

Anyway on Sunday I heard from him again and he asked if I would like to go round and watch a DVD. Obviously I was well aware that this was merely a ploy to get into my knickers but I didn't really give a damn.

So I went over to his place and met his cat and .. well .. we ended up in bed having the most amazing sex ever.

In the morning he left me asleep when he went to work and I was awoken by his crazy cat licking my nose! It was very cute.

So I went off to work and decided that I would text him to say I'd had a nice night etcetc.. which I did..and then I waited... and waited...... and waited............... for a reply which was not forthcoming for THREE whole days and then only said something along the lines of.. My phone was broken, have just seen your message, I had a good time too

MEN!!!

No comments: