Monday, February 12, 2007

Weekend Activities

Other than the blip my weekend was fine -

Friday night I went to the gym - what a loser I am - and I even went on the cross trainer (I hate HATE the cross trainer - this is for 2 reasons a) it's fucking hard work and makes me go red like a beetroot and b) I've fallen off before - more than one time - it's more common than you think!
No thigh machine though, I thought I'd work upper body this time and my upper body does not appreciate it.

On Saturday night, after enduring Ikea hell on a Saturday afternoon, we went for dinner with some of Loco's friends (couples) (note: Loco only has friends that come in couples), apart from one couple that I like, the rest are generally very boring and are also friends with Loco's ex which makes me feel a bit strange around them, wondering if they are going to go back and report to his ex - not that I should care.

On Sunday, I relaxed, playing buzz and singstar and watching the DVD of Loco's brother's wedding, and seeing his ex, who is skinny as a rake and thinking maybe I should use the thigh machine after all..

1 comment:

Pickle said...

#raises hand#

I've fallen off a cross trainer! I've been wary of them ever since, they're eeeevil.