Thursday, February 15, 2007

It was okay in the end

Like I suspected - there were no surpises - no chocolates, flowers or fluffy teddy bears and only Loco's remorseful little face telling me how bad he felt as he knew how much I like Valentine's day but he tried and been unable to get any of the above gifts or find a table.

In my opinion he didn't try hard enough but anyway I think he learnt his lesson and with a bit more training I expect that my future Valentine's days will be much better. Or else.

In the end, after he coaxed me out of my sulk and out of my house, we found a table at a restaurant we'd never been to just round the corner (he got away with it by the skin of his teeth), where I was allowed to order whatever I wanted and whichever bottle of plonk took my fancy and he treated me to everything so it didn't turn out that bad after all.

In other news, Ireland's in town this week - I haven't decided whether to meet up with him or not. I'll keep you informed.

1 comment:

Drama Queen said...

Mmm. OK so we'll let him off this time.

What to do about Ireland?