Monday, February 19, 2007

Eleven peculiarities

1. When I first moved to Barcelona I hated it
2. I started smoking at the tender age of 23 and gave up aged 24
3. I like to eat salt and vinegar crisps and chocolate, at the same time, in the same mouthful.
4. I am half Spanish but you wouldn't be able to tell just by looking at me.
5. My favourite cocktail is a Singapore Sling followed closely by a Tom Collins
6. I live within a 10 minute walk from my work and I still arrive late everyday
7. I failed my driving test. Twice. It wasn't my fault.
8. I have a phobia of bananas and creatures.
9. I think that one day I will win the lottery
10. I believe in ghosts
11. I have a thing for men with dark hair, blue eyes and irish accents. I just can't help myself.


3 comments:

Drama Queen said...

Mmm. With you with the Orish accents. All the way.

Pickle said...

Re number 6 - the shorter my commute the less likely it is that I'll be on time...

What kind of creatures are you afraid of?

Shameless said...

Oh you know.. all of them - spiders, ants, roaches, flying things, pigeons