Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A secret

I have a kind of secret.

It's do to with this post.

Loco and I have a lucky number - it's my family house number, his b'day, my mum's b'day, my dad's b'day and the day I was supposed to be born had I not been a few days late.

I mentioned to Loco that I would like to get married on this day, he laughed, I wasn't joking and out of interest looked up all of the Saturdays in the next few years that this date falls on.

One in particular stood out in 2009 as it would be my dad's b'day. I think it would be a nice tribute to my dad (deceased- don't know if I mentioned that) to get married on his b'day. But again 2009 - earlyish 2009 - and the next one doesn't come around until 2015. This is a bit soon considering we're not even engaged.

I told Loco about this date anyway and, well, I still don't have any diamond on my finger but - Loco and me - we looked at venues, prices and stuff on the internet and wrote up a "theoretical" list of people to invite - together! We even have our first dance song!

The best thing was later when we were laying in bed Loco said - "oh no, I forgot to put so and so on the list".. I don't think Loco can hide behind his "oh I never want to get married" thing any longer.

This is exciting stuff people and definitely not the behaviour of someone who does not want to get married.

But remember - it's a secret.

1 comment:

pink jellybaby said...

woweee!!! I wish i could get my Boy to do that!