Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Mañana Mañana

I've come to the conclusion that I'm pretty bad at blogging and I think this is due to a number of reasons

a) I never get round to it, I always think of something to blog about, decide to do it later and then just never get round to it... before I know it a month has flown by. Has the Spanish mañana mañana syndrome taken over my brain?

b) I am never really as frank in my blog as would probably make for interesting reads. Although I'm pretty sure there is almost no-one I know reading.. or no-one in general reading I fail to blog about embarrassing or upsetting issues, which let's face it make for much interesting reads than what colour I'm gonna paint my living room (when I finally move in - when when when)

c) I'm not convinced my blog is actually worth reading at all. Not that I should care - I should write it for myself right? Why then do I edit, edit, edit bad things out...

So here I am again promising that I will do better and write more candid posts more often.

No comments: