Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Fuckwit

So - you're seeing a guy for a while, it's good and you kind of like him and you're pretty damn gutted when he moves away and still think about him sometimes for quite a while afterwards.

You know you didn't really have anything but you liked him all the same and are pretty convinced that for at least the month before he left you were the only one he was sleeping with.

You stay friends and you get over your little crush and convince him to join facebook.

You then see him tagged in pictures taken on the last day you saw him, the day you slept together for the last time making out with the annoying little german bitch who had been trying to get her hands on him the whole time you were seeing him. You question whether he was with her the same time he was with you. It makes you rage.

Who could I be talking about?

Men. grr.

2 comments:

Lola Cherry Cola said...

It's tough. I had something similar recently with my ex putting up his new relationship status, wasn't good let me tell you.

Yep, men are crap.

I'm enjoying reading your blog by the way.

Shameless said...

Hey Lola!
Glad to hear you're enjoying my blog :)

I'm over my rage now.. I have Loco, everything is good and thinking about the past never did anyone any good ey!

I like your blog too :)