Monday, July 30, 2007

The Pob



So after my extremely short visit of 48 hours, 4 of which were spent at the hairdresser I am now back sporting a very blond POB which although quite Victoria Beckham-esque, actually looks quite good and I would be very delighted with my brand new look if only Loco's sister in law hadn't gone and got the EXACT SAME CUT. AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH.

Snivvle snivvle

She had hers done on Wednesday but I hadn't seen her so I wasn't aware but she is now bound to think that I heard about it and copied.


PS: I would like to point out that I didn't ask for a POB. I tell my stylist she has free reign such is the trust I have in her ability. She chops and colours and I wait for the end result. And I would like to add that she has been eager to POB me since before VB even had a POB. so there. I am NOT a VB wannabe.

1 comment:

Drama Queen said...

Oh. I admire you. . .I wish I could do it but I fear I would only regret.. .