Thursday, December 20, 2007

That flatzilla - she outta control

So the God of Interior Design didn't answer my prayer but the good news is I have nearly all the tiles chosen! And a bath! And two toilets!!!!!!!!!

People, it doesn't get more exciting than this.

Yes I may have changed my mind 3 or, erm, 11 times with regards to tiles and driven the shop assistant crazy. I especially may have pissed them off when I decided to scrap all the tiles I had chosen there and go somewhere else, but hell, who can argue with the 25% discount the new place is giving me. I may even be pissing off the new shop assistant as I still can't fully decide on one particular tile but, BUT, the good news... the kitchen tiles have been bought, delivered and are nearly all up and they look AMAZING. I never thought I would say that about a kitchen tile.

Things are coming together - aside from the neighbours complaining ALL THE BLOODY TIME including to the police and local council and giving each other a run down on the building work in OUR APARTMENT when they have NO IDEA and it's NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS - things are looking good. Who knows, I may even publish a photo of my new tiles. Crazy eh.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I long for the day when I too will get extremmmeely excited about.... tiles.

Shameless said...

It's a sad situation...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.