Friday, December 21, 2007

I spoke too soon

Not 5 minutes after I wrote the last post Loco called me to inform me that an inspector from the council had been round to the apartment to inspect the building work as some bastard neighbours had complained.

So now we have to stop the building work until such time as an architect presents a plan of the intended works to the council and we pay 5% of the cost of the building work to the greedy sods. Considering it's Christmas next week this could take some time.

I am absolutely fucking livid that some nosey neighbour from the depths of hell is sticking their nose in when it's absolutely none of their business and causing us all this unecessary hassle. May they burn in hell.

Anyway, we are going to carry on with the building work and fuck them all.

The neighbours are about to find out what an annoying neighbour really is.

(Yes I know it's stooping to their level, but hell, I don't give a damn)

No comments: