Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Snitch

Thanks for your comments. I’m now officially a snitch, and not the Harry Potter flying golden ball type.

In the end I had a little word in the ear of Bully’s superior who is already aware of Bully’s domineering nature but will have another word with her.

I also spoke to Bully’s victim to let her know it wasn’t all her fault that she couldn’t do the work for as well as being a bully, Bully is an anal perfectionist who needs everything done just so – making archiving a week long marathon instead of the 20 minutes it should take. She was so relieved to know it wasn’t just her and she explained to me how the Bully hadn’t liked her from the start but that she just dealt with it – poor girl.

She’s leaving at the end of the week, I won’t be here, but nobody has organised a collection as per the norm when people leave, have babies, get married etc. She has one good friend in the office and I would have thought that he would have organised something but as yet nothing, then again she is fairly new so maybe does not have enough loyal office service time under her belt to merit a present?

God I hate office politics.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

If she doesn't know there's a tradition you could probably just get a massive card.

I wouldn't expect a pressie after not being at a job all that long.

Drama Queen said...

hey girl

hope you are ok. vixter_1@hotmail.com - c'est moi! Look forward to hearing from you. . .

X

pink jellybaby said...

The Boy and I just had a funny conversation:
Me: "this is the girl who lives in Spain *pointing at your blog*"
Boy: "see, she has a job"
Me: "yes but she speaks fluent Spanish babe"
Boy: "so will we soon Pablo"
Me: "eh"

Shameless said...

Jo - In the end there was a present (a nice digital camera!) - I must've missed that somehow! It was ok in the end :)

PJ - Don't worry - I know loooaaadds of people that don't speak Spanish and they've been here for years! oh and they have jobs!