Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Luck of the Irish

So Ireland is coming this weekend.

I still haven't told Loco and I'm not really sure how I'm going to get around this one. My little brain is whirring ten to the dozen to think of a cunning plan where I get to hang out with Ireland yet not send Loco into a jealous rage.

It's a tricky one even for me. Don't ask me what happened but I find it very difficult to lie to Loco and I have tried! The little white lie here and there,

Him "Have you eaten any chocolate today?"

Me "Me? me? no, why would I eat chocolate? I don't even like chocolate that much. Ten empty wrappers in the bin you say? Chocolate smears around my mouth? How very peculiar."

But he just sees right through it. Hell, I even feel like I'm lying when I'm telling the truth. If he accuses me of something I most definitely have not done, it doesn't matter, my face still turns red and this little nervous laugh starts. Terribly incriminating.

Plus I'm a teensy bit scared that when I see Ireland I'm gonna fancy him like crazy all over again. Not good when a) he lives in Ireland and b) he has a gf. Oh and C) I have a bf.

So, en fin, what to do?

I am considering about wating until he come over with his gf as Loco can't get very mad about that plus Loco is conveniently away on business. But another little part of me says, "Fuck it, Ireland is my friend as well as my ex-lover that I was just a teensy weensy little bit in love with, I should be able to hang out with him without fearing repurcussions."

But then again I think that I get very jealous when Loco speaks to his ex, but then they were together for SEVEN years.

AGGGGH. I drive myself mad.

3 comments:

Drama Queen said...

You know what boys are fine at these sorts of things, they totally are. I worried myself sick the night BF met the ex (at a party). But they got on fine, the only comment BF had about the ex was “I thought he’d be better looking” – I didn’t know whether to be offended or whether to relieved.

I got stressed out just seeing a photo of my BFs ex and checked it out frequently trying to assess whether I was her equal or not. . .

I’m long since over that, after realising I was not only her equal I am the one who actually gets to keep the boy :-)

Shameless said...

I'm not so sure about this boy, we're talking some serious latino jealousy issues here..

One day to go.. give me strength!

Drama Queen said...

Oh good luck. If you decide not to blog about it be sure to comment on mine and give me an update!!