Monday, February 27, 2006

Kaiser Chiefs


On Saturday Gracey and I were VERY excited about going to see the Kaiser Chiefs in concert at a giant club called Razzmatazz here in Barcelona.

During the supporting acts (We are Scientists - also very good) I could hardly contain my excitement and thought I would have to go home, I perhaps should have because when they came on stage to the music of Dire Straits the crowd went WILD. Being at the front we were definitely at risk of acquiring a few new injuries.

The lead singer was amazing! In the song prior to I predict a riot he leapt into the crowd and ran through the thousands of people to the back of the room when he then crowd surfed to the front to the opening strains of the craziest song ever.. this was unfortunately when i decided to drop something and managed to fall over and get trampled in my quest to pick it back up.. Luckily two guys pulled me from the floor so I could continue to jump like a crazy thing.. higher than any Cacalan... however in doing so I also managed to pull calf muscle in my leg.. worth it? Hell yes.

No comments: