Saturday, February 25, 2006

Gorgeous Siblings

So this weekend I discovered that my work colleague has the most gorgeous brother ever. EVER.

He was visiting with his friend and my colleague had asked if I would like to join them on a night out. Why not, I thought, while cleverly devising a plan. We were to frequent the same nightclub where I generally seem to come accross Beardman. Having not heard from Beardman in a while I thought it would do him good to see me on the arm of another guy. My colleague also thought this was a good plan as she was to use the friend to make her love interest jealous. This was before I met the brother - I just wanted to be seen with a guy - not left with a desire to eat him alive! I think my mouth gaped open when I first saw him and all plans sailed out of the window until I found out my colleague had already told him about the plan. Damn.

It was a strange kind of a night, lots of champagne was consumed and I was fairly drunk. I didn't see Beardman but I did see Manu (a guy I tried to chat up unsuccessfully a few weeks ago), I tried once again to get in there but unfortunately his friend, the circus clown, fancied me. I've chatted with the circus clown a few times before and in fact asked him about his friend Manu when Manu hasn't been there, so obviously knowing that I fancied Manu I didn't think it was fair of him to stake his claim thus not allowing Manu to give me his number. which I am sure he wanted to do.

So there I am, eyeing up Manu whilst dancing with a circus clown having orignally arrived with my colleague's gorgeous brother, who I wanted to use to make Beardman jealous.

Who gets the snog?

Answers on a postcard

No comments: