Tuesday, January 09, 2007

2007 - My first post


Happy New Year!

I am back from the festive break and back to work, boo!

To be honest, I could have posted all through the holidays, sitting around at home with nothing to do but eat, drink and be merry but I was just extrodinarily lazy.

So to sum up my holidays:

Traditional Christmas Eve Night of Boozing: Poor - so hung over from 2 nights before was unable to face alcohol. Best friend has allergic reaction to lipgloss.. also unable to drink. Most people had gone out on Saturday so places were very quiet and boring. Traditional nightclub that produces fake snow was even more full of chavs than usual. My favourite kebab server at my favourite kebab place has upped sticks and moved to London. Home at 1:30

Presents from Santa: Good. Many and varied. My favourite being a zip up top which I bought for my brother but it didn't fit him so I kept it for myself.


Visit to UK by Loco: Good. He behaved well, I took him to London, we posed for photos in front of Buckingham Palace, Big Ben etc etc Also indulged in english beer, fish and chips, cold trukey and stuffing.

New Year: Fair to Middling- stayed in home town -bad. Went to club that played a whole array of music from 60's to rnb and indie - good. Friend who I went with has been recently chucked by her bloke, so depressed and upon seeing ex-bloke's best mate wanted to leave - bad.

New Year's Day - BAD. Went for breakfast with ex and old friends. Have only seen ex once since we broke up 3/4 years ago. Was bad idea.. all old feelings of rejection and hurt came back.
Return to Barcelona - Good. Loco's parents came to pick me up from airport as he was away. Am fed and watered and pampered like any little princess should be.

Reyes - V. good (in Spain the three kings bring your presents on 6th January not F. Xmas) I went to see the parade, managed to catch some flying sweets, ate nice food. Nice presents from Loco's family. Loco could do better on present buying front - must train him. Played on Singstar and Buzz all weekend.

No comments: