Tuesday, January 22, 2008

united states of whatever


16 days between posts. No excuses. So I'm crap at blogging. Meehhh. Who cares.

Here are some updates:

Present Update: Nothing ring shaped for me, got a new fancy iPod instead, let's hope this one doesn't break exactly 12 months after I got it. When we were out shopping for gifts for the rest of the family we passed a jewellery shop.

Loco said to me "Let's go and look at the rings".

SERIOUSLY!!!

I was like "What? WHAT?? WHAAAAATTTTTT?"

Then he said "What would you do if I said that we were going to pick your ring now?"

I, slightly hysterical, replied "You're joking right? This is a joke? You cruelly raising my expectations only to shatter them. There is no ring for me today"

Loco laughed "No there isn't. You say you want the romantic surprise proposal but you don't really care that I just bring you into a shop, you just want the ring.."

Me: "Whatever"

We left the jewellery shop minus any diamond shaped purchases. I didn't really mind, it was a narrow escape - all the rings they had were ugly.

Flatzilla update:

Neighbours still hysterical - check
Builders refusing to do anything that involves noise or dust because of aforementioned hysterical neighbours - check

After cleaning the tiles we find a load chipped - check

Too late to do anything about it - check

Wonky windows - check

Oh and more exciting than choosing tiles .... choosing taps.. whole new level of fun.


AOB
Wispas - they come back and delight me for a week or two and now, I place my order with UK relatives and nothing. Where have they gone?

Also, small rat dogs, specifically ones that have cute little faces like scrat, (I'm not good with breed names) sooo cute. I want one. Locoputer says nooo. Hell he won't even let me have a stick insect, talk about harsh.

PS If anyone can name the breed - that would be good - then I can secretly buy one and er, secretly keep it, erm, secretly somewhere... or perhaps not.


4 comments:

pink jellybaby said...

who is scrat?!
is it a Chihuahua?
pic

pink jellybaby said...

I want one of these:
Chinese Crested
becasue they look ACE and they wouldn't make my Boy be allergic

Shameless said...

Scrat is the squirrel from ice age. The one that's always chasing the acorn.. at least I think it's a squirrel.
Chihuahua - nope not one of those.
Chinese crested - warm! It's like that but with really short brown hair... any ideas??

pink jellybaby said...

erm any of these:
Toy dog breeds