Friday, January 04, 2008

happy new blah

The interminable Spanish Christmas process is nearly over with only 2 more eating fests to get through. Saturday night is when the Three Kings come and deliver your presents in the style of Father Christmas. Big processions are held in the evening and the Three Kings throw sweets out to the crowds. On Sunday the 6th when traditionally the presents are opened we will be going out for lunch as we will have already opened our presents the night before.

Loco has yet to buy my present but last night he was asking me all about rings. again. This afternoon, when he finishes work, he is off to purchase whatever it is he is planning to get me.

Now I am not going to let myself get excited as I will probably end up with guitar hero or a Nintendo DS .. but still.. why all the questions??

Over the festive period the neighbours have continued to be complete bastards and they even held a meeting to discuss our apartment. Like they have a right to decide what we can and can't do. GAH.

Having attended the meeting I am now fairly concerned for the mental health of most of the nieghbours within our apartment block as within 5 minutes of the meeting starting they were at each others throats and having to be stopped from clawing each others eyes out. Oh how I wish I was joking.

My neighbours are all crazy.

We did manage to inform them that the building work had been checked by an architect and everything was in order however they didn't believe us, but honestly, don't care, they've complained to the council and they can't do anymore than that. (except stick pins in the little voodoo dolls they surely have of us)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Urgh...why do people waste so much of their time and effort trying to get in the way of other people's lives? And fingers crossed for the ring-shaped-present.

Urgh. That sounds dodgier than it should.