Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Huss-y, what can the matter be?

So it's been a while… like I said, I have a new job, so I've been sussing out how much internet access I have. Not enough to listen to Pandora radio, but enough to sustain my facebook addiction.

Haven't tried blogging though. Don't want to get fired before my one month trial period is up.

Obviously as we all know it's against blogging "rules" to talk about your job etc etc so I'll tell you this much – it's good, I like it so far, they don't give me enough work yet so I get a bit bored and the people seem ok. There are only 2 people in the whole office that I have taken a particular dislike to.. put it this way, the other day I watched the Wizard of Oz a and when the wicked witch on the bike flew by, I thought it was my but I'll tell you about that another time. Oh and I think I work with beardman's brother… the gay version.

Loco is fine too, we are no nearer moving or renovating L still living with the suegros but I can't complain other than having gained 4kg from suegra food. EEK.

We're currently trying to decide where to go on holiday.. I quite fancy the Caribbean again. Maybe Mexico this time, although I did see a good deal for Gambia – I wonder what that's like??

2 comments:

Drama Queen said...

Man I so don't want to have to start a new job. . .again!

I hate being the new person :(

Shameless said...

Yeh me too. Luckily at least 5 other victims have started after me. I feel positively old.