Thursday, April 12, 2007

Back now

Back from my holidays in central Spain with Loco.

Had a very nice time although it was a tad on the chilly side. Especially when we went to a outdoor concert, at night, in a bullring, where I believe the temperature was a maximum of 0Âșc. My concentration levels were not what they should've been due to 'minis' * of beer and calemocho (a mix of red wine and cocacola) and having never been so cold in my life. I know I am prone to overexagerration at times but trust me.. I thought my feet were going to fall off, I am actually surprised that I don't have frostbite. The damp sand permeated coldness up my legs.

The artist was ok, I am not the biggest fan, and I probably would have liked him more if he had sung inside. Ironically enough he sings a song called Loco.. hehe.

I have quite a few tales from my Easter break but first I must catch up with some work...

Hasta pronto
* minis are not mini.. they hold about 2 pints of your chosen beverage. but even the alcohol couldn't warm me up on this occasion.

No comments: