Saturday, August 26, 2006

Today Head Chicken came back from yet another holiday to the exotic laden with giant buddhas and the like.

I would imagine that after a 13 hour flight all I would want to do is rest, but no, I woke up bleary eyed and stumbled down to the kitchen to grab a bitr, maybe some juice to find - shock horror - him and her cleaning but not just cleaning. Taking everything out of the cupboards and cleaning EVERYTHING from top to bottom cleaning. Even Lily had been roped in.

This could only mean one thing. his mother is coming.

On the 4th September she will arrive to a pristine apartment with HC's brother who will soon be the newest occupant.

In a way this pleases me as it means no more HC but I am not sure I am prepared for the delights of living with a 20 year old boy.

No comments: