Saturday, March 04, 2006

Someone else gets all the fun

My friend was over for a few days with the express intention of experiencing a Ninja Wenzday!

Well, I couldn't let him down so I grabbed some recruits and hit the town for a few bevvies.

Unfortunately my friend is allergic to alcohol and this has always seemed to make up such a large part of Ninja Wenzday.. although in the end he didn't seem to mind and we all ended up going home to my 38 yr old colleague's apartment for drinks. (By we I am referring to my colleague, My friend, my colleague's Swedish friend that I slept with a few weeks ago..

My friend ended up in said colleague's bed and swedish guy and I ended up trying to sleep on the sofa. No hanky panky.

I think judging from the smile on his face and the fact that he spent the rest of his time in Bcn shacked up with my colleague - my friend had a good time :)

No comments: