Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Celebrating

After basically toning it down big style since New Year, I decided it was time for a party again and what better to get into the Fiesta Spirit than by celebrating my one-year anniversary! I wanted to make a day of it so a group of us headed to the iceskating rink on the Saturday afternoon to see how many bones we could break or fracture! I only fell over once so I did well, unlike Jack who caused endless pile ups tripping over small children here, there and everywhere.. I believe he fell over that many times that the ice-warden gave him a warning.. oh Jack.


In the evening I invited my friends over to mine for some drinks, where Jack gave a beautiful toast with a tea cup, we then headed off to my favourite bar where I truly celebrated by, first getting onto a table and dancing, then when bored decided to scramble somehow onto the bar with Gracie and Manhattan to do some more moves in a ridiculously short skirt.. not perhaps one of my better ideas! I then moved back to the table and promptly fell off sending drinks flying. class in a glass.


No comments: