Sunday, April 10, 2005

weasels on the beach and the most delicious icecream in the world. ever.

Hope everybody had a nice and relaxed Easter weekend.. Mine was great, managed to fit in loads of stuff and wangle a couple more half days off work..
The highlight of my weekend was most definitely eating the most delicious icecream in the world ever.. it was so utterly delicious that I lost the power of speech throughout the duration of eating it as I was too focused on the icecream.. I have had 3 or 4 since and every one has been just as tasty although I am now able to speak as well as concentrating on the icecream..
Perhaps joint highlight was seeing a weasel running along the beach (I'm not even making this up although to be fair it may have been a ferret) but you just don't expect to see these kind of things.. ! I was gutted that my camera battery died when I tried to take a photo of the weasel but yes I did spend Easter Sunday and Monday wandering along the sandy shores of Barcelona.. it was cool.

Unfortunately my friend threw his boomerang into the sea and after a valiant rescue operation was still unable to retrieve it so we went and drowned his sorrows with many many jugs of sangria in the Black sheep. This led to some crazy samba dancing down the rambla and my friend getting assaulted by a hooker who got her (extremely large) tits out and then felt him up... very dodgy!
I also went and had paella in the country on Good Friday.. cooked over a big wood fire.. it was delish..mmmm..
I checked out Parc Guell too.. big Gaudi Parc .. nice when it's not full of tourists.


The Unedited Part

Get this - Mr Mexico came to see me... in Barcelona! Unfortunately I do not really like juggling too many sets of balls (pardon the pun) but I did it..
I just had to see him.

I told Mr C that I was unable to spend the weekend with him as my housemates families were visiting and they had asked me to spend the weekend doing stuff with them and he couldn't come as they didn't speak Spanish and he didn't speak English so it would be awkward. BREATH. I couldn't just keep it simple.. had to serve up an almighty helping of LIES. I also sort of refrained from telling Mr M anything about the situation so it made conversations strained, to say the least, when Mr C called me up.

Flashback from Madrid: I asked Mr M to hold my phone while I went to the loo (at 3am), sod's law, Mr C decides at that very moment to text me telling me he loves me.. Mr M reads the message.. not good.. I try and weasel out of the situation by making out Mr C and I is nothing serious.. he's just infatuated bla bla bla.. Mr M is not convinced. I am not surprised. I damn myself for being a shameless hussy.

It was a strange few days.. Mr M was unsettled, clearly worried by his imminent departure to mexico and not really on very good form at all. The sex was not good, apart from on the last night when he more than made up for it. He hung out quite a lot with California who had to mates over from NY.. Obviously couldn't tell the Kraut.. she would have a jealous rage and probably kill us all.

When he left he sent me a message.

(Translated) Thanks for everything S, I'll always consider you a great friend. Kiss.

FUCKER.

Note to self: What goes around comes around.

No comments: