Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Early

The other day Loco and I woke up very early. We could have got up and gone into work and maybe arrived at a respectable hour for once, but instead we stayed in bed chatting, for an hour.

It was really nice and in a way I wish we woke up extra early every day so we could do the same, but I suppose the novelty would wear off.

At one point Loco was looking particularly pensive,

"What are you thinking about?" I asked

"Oh nothing" he replied

"You must be thinking about something..."

"Um, well, just about Dorc's wedding.."

"DORC'S WEDDING? Have you suddenly realised that you are secretly in love with her and are now lamenting her forthcoming nuptials??"

"No, I was just thinking if we get married on our preferred date will it give it enough time to go on a nice long honeymoon before we have to go to her wedding"

"Oh. Well yes, there'd be a month so plenty of time.."

and then as my brain whirled into action I exclaimed

"Ha! So you DO want to get married!"

Loco just smiled

Happy days.

No comments: