Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Greed and Gluttony

I'm back! Had a very nice weekend in fancy hotel overlooking beach and now a little bit pinkish from the sun.

I definitely reccommend eating breakfast or lunch or dinner overlooking the sea :)

I definitely do not recommend eating so much that your tummy hurts to touch.. Even if the is a dessert trolley and they let you choose a selection of desserts, even if they do include several variations of dark chocolately tart, mousse and cakes, even if just looking at said desserts makes your mouth open slightly and little bit of drool escapes Homer Simpson style..

JUST SAY NO!


And definitely say no to after dinner cocktails. Your tummy will just hurt even more

I think it can safely be said that I am a greedy little pig.

Even suegra was shocked at my big faaat belly when I got back yesterday.. Not a good sign is it!

No comments: