Friday, March 30, 2007

The end of my reign

Today marks the end of an era.

The last day in the apartment where I've spent the last 2 and a bit years. This morning I walked to work for the last time from that home.

I am quite sad... actually I'm very sad. I've had a blast, massive parties, video nights, dinners that went on for hours, so many friends to stay, drunken antics, wild sex, this place has seen it all..

All my stuff is packed away and ready to be moved and all my memories are stored in my head.

After 6 months of builders rebuilding the balcony, this week they finally finished it.. just in time for me never to be able to use it.

Am I doing the right thing moving in with Loco? What if it all goes wrong? Why am I thinking these things now? Will I ever get used to country life? If I do does that make me a bumpkin? If I don't, am I then doomed to a life of misery forever outside the boundaries of urban comfort?

So many questions.. so much confusion.. so too late for second thoughts and cold feet..



2 comments:

Drama Queen said...

Breathe, as one door closes another opens. Besides who says the new palace won't have just as many parties and wild sex!!!

Hotel Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.