Friday, February 23, 2007

Have I or have I not...

I have just eaten lunch outside, it is incredibly hot, and I think I may have even have got a little bit of sunburn. I hope the weather stays until at least tomorrow so I can head down to the beach (jealous? hmm?? hehe)

Tonight Loco and I have something very exciting planned :) I can't wait. Will tell you all about it next week.

In other news, I haven't seen or contacted Ireland - I feel bad. I am a horrible person. The reasons are twofold

1) I cannot be arsed to hear Loco bleat on about it if I were to meet up with him. He says I can and that it's fine with him but I know that it isn't and I just can't be doing with hassle right now. (I also know Loco's thoughts and opinions shouldn't control my actions) However, every evening Loco asks "So, did you meet up with your "amigito" (little friend) today?"
Me "No"
Loco "Call him?"
Me "No"
Loco "Text him?"
Me "for fuck's sake - no I didn't ok. OK!"

This is a ridiculous situation and can only be remedied when Ireland goes home. Next week.

2) I think it will be weird meeting up with Ireland and his new woman.. for me anyway. Actually it probably won't be that weird cos Ireland is a lovely person who wouldn't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable. I'm just using this as an excuse not to see him. So there. Bite me.

7 comments:

SpanishGoth said...

Bite you? anywhere in particular? yes I am jealous cos I should be in Murcia and instead i'm in Bruxelles and there is no beach or sun - jeez even DQ has buggered off to Ireland (sensing a link here).

Oh well, shall spend time in the pub gazing at the photos of my new apartment (deposit paid this morning - hee hee) - shit, just thought.....might have to go busking to get beer money *wanders off muttering about.....*

phoenix said...

very jealous of the sun but when i go in it i need factor 50 anyway! I'd like to apologise for being the reason your blog was apparently blog napped the other day? I appear to have attracted a bit of interest from across the water for some unfathomable reason, seeing as my blog is pretty self absorbed, and woe is me, and i have no idea why it is of any interest when all i do is wail on it.but there you go. I'm sure it won't happen again.;-)

Drama Queen said...

I think you've made a good choice. Sometimes its just not worth the hassle.

Shameless said...

I don't mind being blog napped. It was quite exciting, and I've never had so many comments!! I hope it didn't cause offence everyone commenting on your life :(

SpanishGoth said...

Hooray - back to Murcia in 2 weeks - sun, sea and sangria (only to pack things up actually).

And it might happen again, if I'm in one of my mischievous moods.

Vote for "Don't be a Frog" day.....

Drama Queen said...

Vote for "Don't be a Frog" day. . .

I'm in!

Shameless said...

hehehe. I'll be there too