Thursday, November 30, 2006

Jealousy


This week has been fucking tiring.

Jealousy has been rearing its ugly head near non-stop all week.

Loco really has a problem. And it's not that I don't understand because I am incredibly jealous of his ex-gf that he was with for seven years. However this does not make up for his incessant jealousy of everyone and everything. He is even jealous of my work, and today I got into trouble for it - Long story.

I work bloody hard at my job only to have him make me look a fool in front of my boss.

It's starting to get me down.. sometimes I think, maybe this isn't working, better to stop this now than let it drag on. One of my friends is convinced that he is compulsively jealous and will never change and his behaviour show that he wants to control me.. which is kind of how I feel to at times.

Oh. I just don't know. I'm stressed and confused and cannot be arsed with it all.

Bring back nsa beardman.

No comments: