Friday, November 17, 2006

Housemates. Grr

Went for lunch with my housemate Lily today and apparently my other housemate, Rafa, has been bitching about cleaning or lack of it..

This makes me mad. Firstly as Rafa is here to do a course which consists of 3 hours per week. Lily and I work 40 hour weeks. Rafa never leaves the house (or appears to never leave the house) so therefore spends 37 more hours than Lily and I per week. This gives him plenty of time to clean, admire his cleaning and then bitch that we haven't done any. He now thinks that Loco should also do cleaning (Loco also works 40 hour weeks). Needless to say Loco was pissed about this especially as Rafa has full access to Loco's playstation and games for the 37 extra hours that he is around on his own.

His other gripe was that I ignore him. Bullshit. When no one else is around he ignores me! Not a word comes out of his mouth. Idiot.

No comments: