Monday, August 28, 2006

Last night laying in bed with Loco I had the realisation that I am 100% totally and utterly head over heels in love with him... So in love the thought of being with him in a year doesn't scare me, the thought of being him in ten years doesn't scare me, in fact being with him and only him forever and ever doesn't scare me.. This is out of control.

And then, I told him. And even more amazingly he (says he) feels the same. We even talked about moving in together. Seriously!

I guess it's weird, I've become so used to living my own life and doing my own thing that this, happening so suddenly, is a shock.

I don't really believe in "The one", but if I did, I think Loco might just be it :)

Feeling the way I do also means that I want to be totally honest with him about everything but I don't want him to know the details of my sordid past, especially as I know he's only be with one other person. Will he think less of me because of it or will he respect my honesty??

Such a dilemma.

No comments: