Saturday, October 29, 2005

Last night we went to Luz de Gas.

I quite like this place, mainly for the wide range of music they play, it's really quite cheesy so you can have a good old dance. The venue is an old theatre I believe and every day they have some sort of music concert so there is a stage where you can also dance on later on when your extrovert side drunkenly rears its ugly head and you think your Beyoncé incarnate.

I have had quite a few scuffles up on this stage, elbowing old Catalan women out of the way to take my place as queen of the stage. One even tried to push me off. Bitch.

The downside of Luz de Gas is that it is a complete meat market. Which I wasn't wise to at first but now I certainly am even though last night I met a guy, let's call him Stig.

I don't know why, he was very insistent, but we ended up kissing. When I tried to pull away he wouldn't let me. And he didn't smile, not even once.

I told him about why I didn't like the guys I met in Barcelona (they all have girlfriends but cheat on them anyway) and he gave me the old "But I'm not like those" bullshit.

To be honest I found him very peculiar but strangley fascinating which is why, after walking around the city for about an hour I decided to go home with him but not to have sex. Which is what I did.

Sometimes I am a stupid girl, in the time I spent with Stig, I found out that not only was he a Nazi sympathiser and a racist but he also kept a sword on top of his wardrobe and had a girlfriend!

Fucker. I left his apartment raging and had no idea where I was! I eventually found a metro station and made my way home.

No comments: