Friday, February 01, 2008

New event

There's a few days left before I go to my death skiing, so I thought I'd introduce a new event on the blog


Shameless Hussy Productions is proud to present
...Sound trumpets...

Word of the Week
helping the world cuss in Spanish
Good eh!


So today's word, although not necessarily a "taco" (swearword), it can come in quite handy. So without any further ado, let me present today's word
CHAPUCERO
pronounced cha-poo-thero
Translation: Shoddy workmanship, "cowboy"
Example sentence: Menudo chapucero! no veas como me han jodido la cocina
Translation: God damn cowboy! You won't believe how they have fucked up my kitchen
In my case I am talking about the chapuceros that installed the gas tubing, who after seeing a nice new kitchen decided to sit on the new cupboards, bending the doors, throwing cigarette butts on the nice new floor, and drilling holes in the tiles, THE GOD DAMN TILES, to poke through some pipes anywhere they saw fit, only to cover up the pipes with a box of what looks like scrap metal. AND IT ISN'T EVEN STRAIGHT.
I promise I will get round to taking photos some day.

1 comment:

Jeremy Jacobs said...

You learn something everyday