Thursday, October 25, 2007

Dorc

Oh God. It's been 3 days, I'm slipping into those bad habits again - although I do have an excuse, kind of.

Somehow I managed to .. do.. "something" to my back, in my sleep. Something that means a lot of pain when I move my head. This has happened before - I guess it happens to everyone once in a while but my problem was that I was in greatest pain when lying down or sitting on the sofa. I held out for one day then went straight to the Doc for drugs.

I'm now feeling much better and hoping that my private healthcare decides to pay out for the 10 sessions of physio the Doc has said I need. I'm booked in for tomorrow night but still haven't heard anything so fingers crossed.

In other news, a friend of Loco's is getting married in 2009. This friend, let's call her Dorc, used to fancy Loco when they were younger and spent their summers together, although he denies any mutual feelings. What he failed to mention was that at a wedding they both went to last summer (I didn't go - he hadn't told his family about me at that point) she was throwing herself at him. Loco's mum informed me of that little snippet...

Re-wind. Last Summer Loco was with me so obviously not interested in her, but hang on she's getting married in 2009 so when did she meet her man, oh! before the wedding. So she was after my boy when she already had one... HO!

Can't say I'm looking forward to meeting her.

Loco's mum told me not to fret - he's never shown any interest in her ever.

And what about the fact she's getting married in 2009... thunder - stolen - hmmph.

Note: Yes I know nothing is official but I really think it soon might be... ;)

No comments: