Friday, September 14, 2007

Loco's girlfriend is a twat

Finally we have had the builders come round to look at the apartment and give quotes for the refurbishment of the apartment. It still probably won’t be done until some time next year but it’s a start and while that goes on I am purchasing things to fill said apartment.

I so far have a whole array of useful items including an icecube bucket and a spaghetti measurer, not to mention useful things such as plates and saucepans.

The whole planning the design of a house thing is very exhausting for my poor non creative brain so I’m glad that next week I am off on holiday to (insert secret destination here). Yay.

Last weekend I bought my first ever pair of walking boots and an anorak, sexy. Loco bought a basket ball – he says if I won’t play sport he’ll bring the sport to me, eugh. Luckily I got out of this one – because I fell over at work. AGAIN. Flat on my knees. Now they are very sore. On top of this I have to live with the humiliation that I fell so hard and made such a bang that everyone ran out from their desks to see what elephant had magically fallen from the sky. I am such a clumsy twat at times.


No comments: