Wednesday, August 22, 2007

We're all going on a (late) summer holiday

Yippee! I’ve finally booked my holiday! My thoughts of a week in the Caribbean suddenly became non-existent as hurricane Dean rolled in this week but still after hours of trawling through holiday sites on the internet we've finally chosen the destination (By “we” I mean to say “mainly I” and by “mainly I”, I mean, well, “just I with a little help from Loco’s credit card”. When it comes to decision making he is about as useful as a soggy tissue. So, en fin, I have chosen the destination, dates, flights, hotel and am currently preparing our itinerary – all very exhausting)
Although I think we’re gonna have a great time. Coercing Loco into it is sure to be worth it.

Obviously I would love to give you all the details but I wouldn’t want any of those crazy blog stalkers following me but still, here are a few clues:

My highlight of the trip will be spotting some whales (no, not myself in the mirror) (I hope)
I will be taking my waterproof jacket and umbrella but also my bikini
I will be visiting an island

Hmm, these are all the clues I can think of without giving away my destination.

Any guesses?

If I think of some more I’ll keep you posted.

I am very excited :)

No comments: