Wednesday, May 23, 2007

News

OK so I know I've been AWOL for a couple of weeks but I had important things to attend to - Shameless has a new job :)

I kept that one quiet didn't I!

I've been in my current position for 2 and a half years and I decided that I needed a change. So I am changing industries, departments and job title. Hope I will like the new place :)

It's by the beach so it can't be bad. Stroll out of work and into sea, I'm picturing it now :)
Also I get to buy more officey type clothes - any excuse to buy clothes makes me happy.
I found a nice dress for the communion by the way, but I didn't wear it - it rained and it didn't seem suitable :(

However there are some issues that I'm not so sure about -

Will blog be accesible from new job? What about hotmail?

I didn't ask in the interview - probably for the best - and now I'll have to wait and see.

Am hoping my posts will be more frequent now! Last couple of weeks have been quite stressful..

What have I missed in my absence?

3 comments:

Drama Queen said...

I think internet filters are geat. I beg for them in my next job. I really need to break this addiction.

Drama Queen said...

oh and congratz :-)

Shameless said...

Thanks!