Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Rude People that I hate

The big move is complete! You will now find me chewing on straw down on t'farm. Ooo ahh.

No, not quite. But I'm no longer a city girl. EEK.

The move itself was horrendous. I arrived from lunch to find my housemate, his brother (lease holder), his mother and 2 romanians, cleaning the apartment and throwing things out. MY THINGS.

Things they threw away:

2 Bottles of cointreau
1 bottle of Vodka
2 bottles of handmade liquers
Various bottles of wine
Various foodstuffs
My toothbrush
My toothpaste
shampoos etc
1 bike- yes folks a bike. it was an old bike but still - perfect for barcelona - saves it from getting nicked. Unless you keep it in your own house where it gets thrown away. grr.
plus a few other bits and bobs

What did I reclaim
Zero. Zip. Nada. Nothing.

Being a - bottle up your rage and don't say what you really think - kind of a person, this is just what I did. Threw my keys on the side and ran. Jumped in the car and told Loco to drive. Loco was very angry when he heard what had happened and angry that I didn't have the guts to say anything other

"But they were home made liquors.."

when I was told that the bottles had been thrown out.

Of course while this was going on I was completely ignored. Backs were turned and it was all very hostile. Not nice at all.


It turns out the lease holder did renew the contract after all, I just got kicked out, we never had any arguments and although he did things to annoy me and I'm sure I did things to annoy him, I was a pretty good housemate. So what made him decide to do that?? People are mad. Really crazy. And really fucking rude.

I have formulated several plans of revenge.. but I don't find myself to be a very vengeful person and so I can't quite carry them out..

Hopefully Karma will do my work for me.

4 comments:

Drama Queen said...

Did they think you'd gone already and left your stuff?

And what's this about moving out of the City? Domestic bliss doesn't have to mean retiring to the country. . .well, not quite yet lady.

Shameless said...

Nope - they knew I had popped out.. after all I am hardly likely to leave 15 suitcases full of stuff.

They are just Horrid HORRID people.

yes.. hm.. well i'm not so far out of the city.. not enough for cows or anything..

Drama Queen said...

15 suitcases? Man you have a lot of stuff. . .

Shameless said...

Yeh... I'm a horder.