Thursday, March 22, 2007

WAAAYHL (When acronyms are all you have left)

According to this if I was living in the UK, in my home county, earning in pounds what I do in euros, purchasing 8 pints, 8 bottles of wine and 2 bottles of spirits a month with no car I would save next year 63.46 GBP a year.

However, I live in Spain so none of this is applicable. The things we do to waste time.

Things are still slow on the interesting happenings front but in order to post something, anything, here is a summary of interesting happening's of the week (IHOW)

  • The weather is vvvvvvvvveeeeeeeerrrrrrrrryyyyyyy cold. Spain is currently experiencing an an artic weather wave which does not please me after months of sun, heat and beach.
  • Speaking of beach, during my recent visit home to the UK, I purchased 6, yes 6, new bikinis.
  • I am now on a diet to fit into said bikinis. Not helped by colleague bringing me home made brownies and Loco taking me for dinner.
  • I also cancelled my gym membership...
  • Will I ever fit into my bikinis?
  • 10 days until the big move to the pueblo.. eek. will I become a bumpkin?
  • I saw a classic example of a sooped up Spanish car, a crap heap painted garish colours with all brand marking taking off, windows tinted and spoilers attached. I wanted to take a photo but unfortunately I did not have my camera and for some reason my phone will not let me transfer photos to 'puter. sigh.
That's all for now folks, tune in next time for the next thrilling installment of IHOW.

2 comments:

Drama Queen said...

Earning in pounds what you do in euros? Eh? Someone been drinking too much coffee. . .

Ah well. Least wine is cheaper. . .

Shameless said...

Indeed. Ignore me.