Thursday, August 10, 2006

I was asked to write the following for work so I thought I would share it

What do you like about Barcelona?

There are so many things I like about Barcelona it would take me all day to list them all. Summer days on the beach with a clara in hand, lounging in front of one of the chiringuitos playing the latest summer tunes. Winter weekends up in the snow of the nearby Pyrenees. Sitting outside on one of the hundreds of terraces around the city watching the world go by and listening to the people chattering in every different language; The city is so cosmopolitan, it’s been easy to make friends from all over the world.

On a sunny day it’s great to spend time at the beach, then later when the sun has set head up the Tibidabo followed by a night of dancing in Danzatoria, one of my favourite locations, an old villa transformed into a stunning restaurant and nightclub where you can and take in the amazing views of Barcelona by night from the terraces.

For me, Barcelona has everything you could ever want from a city. Great climate, beaches, mountains, culture, fantastic nightlife, anyone of any age, at any time of year can have an amazing experience here, it’s impossible to ever get bored!

No comments: