Monday, May 29, 2006

waaaaa!

Last night we went to see Sergio Contreras - what a legend - he had dancers with silk scraves, break dancers spinning on their heads, gyrating hips and audience participation. Excellent.

Loco and Intercambio came along with Gracey, Lily and me although we lost them in the crowds.

Head Chicken also went. This is because he heard me listening to the CD and asked me about the artist whereby I happened to mention he would be playing in concert that very evening, so he went, and then told me it was the worst concert he had ever been to because it was very hot (true) and there were lots of garrulos (gypsies) (also true but amusing).

After the concert I had a dilemma. Worm was arriving and I had arranged to meet him and go with some other friends to Danzatoria but I didn't want Loco to see me with him (I have a crush) and so Lily (clever girl) dragged them off for food while I went to meet up with Worm.

I already knew before Worm came back that I didn't like him anymore. I don't know if it was because I had met Loco or some sixth sense type thing but I wasn't really relishing the idea of seeing him.

Worrying about how I was going to keep Loco and Worm separate for the night stopped me from enjoying the concert as much as I should have, and rightly so, as the night turned out to be a high stress disaster.

However, as much Lily tried, Loco and his mate still decided to come to Danzatoria, bad. Me, awkward, Loco, quiet as a mouse, Worm, bemused. It was all very stressful and at one point I was convinced that Chantelle had got it on with Loco especially as after I had said my goodbyes and gone to another club with Worm, Chantelle appeared with Loco. This really made me mad and so I decided if she and he would do that, then I would take Worm home. Which I did.

How I regret it.. I know all guys sometimes have issues etc.. but why do I choose the ones who always do. Yes, erectile disfunction - plus the fact I didn't really want to. What a mess. In the end we just ended up sleeping.


Then as a typical German, Worm decided to get up and go to the bathroom. Naked. And who should see him but intercambio, Loco's mate.

Looks like I can say goodbye to anything happening with Loco.

I spent the rest of the weekend reluctantly hanging out with Worm. I couldn't very well leave him on his own for the weekend. On Monday he had a job interview, he was then offered the job. He expects me to be delighted, which obviously I am not.

Woe is me.

No comments: