Tuesday, January 03, 2006

NYE in Barcelona

Unfortunately because of the shitey weather in UK amongst other things, I was left with no plans for New Years and so decided to fly back to Barcelona earlier than planned with Jack!

After being thoroughly searched at the airport - when will I learn to pack less thus avoiding multiple layers of clothing and 23 million kilos of hand luggage no less - finally made it onto the plane and back to good old Barca.

Jack arrived home to find two french guys staying at his apartment - sons of a friend of his landlady so they all ended up coming over for dinner where we drank vast quantities of cava and then headed into Barcelona to my favourite Irish bar to visit Maisy, the poor unfortunate wench who was working on NYE...

There I found myself amongst many old and new friends and we all decided to head off to a club on Plaza Real and boogie, although I do not remember much of this.. though I have the photos to prove I was there!

I somehow made it home but not before first having a little sleep on the stairs of a bar.

No comments: