Wednesday, January 11, 2006

A change in the air

So after the surprise departure of Jeanette from the apartment... I now have a new housemate, Chuck.

Also a kraut, but he seems quite nice.. I haven't tried anything either.. big change from a year ago when I had bedded the Argentian within a week.

I have my eyes on a new victim - I think this is a good sign. 3 days ago I had sworn off men for life but tomorrow is another day and this one is tall, good looking, nice body, well dressed and apparently a nice person too.. this I shall find out for myself this evening when I plan to make my first attack at the anniversary drinks party tonight. Heh.

Chuck will only be staying for a month as Head Chicken likes to be.. just that.. the Alpha Male. So in February Lily will be moving in.. which I think will be nice.. as

1. I already know
2. I know she cooks well
3. and she's a nice person
4. but talks A LOT

better than Jeanette the nutcase in anycase.


No comments: