Thursday, November 17, 2005

Stig is a fucker

He finally convinced me to go back with him last night after god knows how many lies..

This morning he called to tell me it's best that we just be friends.. FUCKER. Until he's sorted stuff out with his girlfriend, needless to say I was pretty mad but V came and met me for lunch and we saw through a large jug of Cava Sangria.. and then at the end of lunch he called again.

He isn't planning to leave his girlfriend, he's very sorry. will I forgive him?

HELL NO! Not only has he tricked me and lied to me he now wants my forgiveness.. fuck off is all I have to say.

He said we should both delete each others numbers and not be in contact again.

I told him that none of this surprised me, the truth is, I knew it was coming but still I was very upset, the cava didn't help. Luckily V and Gracie are coming to meet me from work.. we will have tea.. that great British institution.. your house burns down, your family perish.. don't worry pet.. a cup of tea will sort you out.

Ayyy, q pena.

No comments: