Monday, November 28, 2005

All you need is air

Monday - I was fucked. I did not get dressed. I did not eat. I just moped.. all day.

Tuesday - I made it to work for 3 hours. Went and had Pizza and Video at V's house with Bob

Wednesday - Did a full day at work.. and then.. then there was AIR GUITAR.. I was so excited about air guitar I could hardly contain myself.. at 10 pm we all trundled down to Ireland's house to have a few pre show bevvies.. and then we headed off..

I could not believe the queue.. It was immense.. but there was no one who looked competition enough for Bob and Ireland in their matching (gay) cowboy hats..

Not only was it free to get into such an awesome event but when we got in we discovered free vodka.. I can only say it went downhill from there. We were at the event less than 2 hours yet in that time I managed to drink.. ermm... I think 9 double shots of vodka.. needless to day when we got back to Ireland's apartment for a quick turn around.. I was unable to stand, let alone walk.. and promptly started throwing up in the bathroom.

Ireland and Gracie really looked after me - what absolute stars.. I was put to bed, where I passed out and they all went off for A and J's leaving do.. gutted I missed that! Fucking lightweight.

No comments: