Saturday, January 01, 2005

64 things about me

In a rather large nutshell

1. NAME ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
My forehead - fell down some stairs as a toddler

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
photos - lots and lots of photos of family, friends, cats plus a couple of postcards

3. WHAT DOES YOUR MOBILE PHONE LOOK LIKE?
which one? I have 3.

4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
I listen to a bit of everything, I like Spanish stuff as well as English stuff. Indie, Cheese, Jazz, Flamenco.. I'll have a bit of it.

5. FAVOURITE BOOK
I like Penny Vincenzi books.. chick lit.. I'm a sucker for it. I also like books about WWII. What?

6. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
Fish and Chips. Decent chinese food. Marks and Spencers. Cheese Straws

7. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
Anything makes me cry.. anything.

8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOGNE / PERFUME?
Té blanc - Bvlgari

9. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS
Coffee - used to hate it, strange how tastes change

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE PIZZA TOPPING?
BBQ sauce, chicken and pineapple

11. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Do you know what.. I'm not hungry.. what's wrong!

12. DO YOU SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE?
Yes, I speak fluent Spanish, bit of French, a little German and I know a few words in Swedish.

13. DO YOU LIKE SOMEONE?
I like a lot of people! it's good to have friends

14. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MARRIAGE?
Bring it on. White dress, big party, friends and family.. oh hang on.. I guess one day doesn't count for a whole marriage. I would like to believe that one day I will meet someone that I wanna spend the rest of my life with..

15. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
Sometimes you have no choice

16. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
Actions speak louder than words apparently. But I like to say it with words.

17. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
Blondes have more fun

18. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEN?
myself .. to find out where my damn mobile is

19. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
rude people and my sister

20. YOUR WEAKNESSES
Shoes. Cocktails. Chocolate. Men.

21. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Nose. Boobs

22. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN IN LOVE?
I always think I'm in love only to find out that I am sadly mistaken. truly just once

23. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
My beautiful eyes

24. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?
My kidneys and liver and brain would thank the lord.. i would become a criminal

25. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
my friends from UK to come over for a party

26. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
As many as I can afford

27. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Great great grandmother supposedly

28. WHICH FINGER [S] IS YOUR FAVOURITE?
ring finger

29. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
Last night, like i said I always cry

30. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
No... it's so bad, a big messy scrawl

31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE VEGETABLE?
Peas and cabbage

32. ANY BAD HABITS?
Yes. Lots.

33. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD?
All the Backstreet Boys Collection. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Soundtrack

34. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL?
Errm..

35. DO LOOKS MATTER?
On a love interest level I think you have to be attracted to a person in a "I think he's sexy" kind of a way

36. HOW DO YOU RELEASE YOUR ANGER?
Crying

37. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
in UK

38. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY?
Yes and No. I can make best friends in a second but men are a different story

39. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE TOY AS A CHILD?
Ted

40. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR MOBILE PHONE?
Lots. and lots that I don't remember who they are

41. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY?
Tall, dark, handsome, well endowed with a car and a house. Gold digger? Me?

42. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
shameless hussy.. true say.

43. WHAT IS THE MOST PAIN YOU HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED?
Dropping a plate on my foot. Tooth ache. Period Pains.

44. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE COLOURS?
Blue and Red

45. LAST THING YOU ATE?
Chicken and roast potatoes

46. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
a boy :P

47. WHATS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Eyes, height, hair, hands

48. FAVOURITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG?
Linger - Cranberries

49. FAVOURITE DRINK:
Singapore Sling

50. FAVOURITE ZODIAC SIGN:
Aries

51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SPORT?
Sport. Ha!

52. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
Blonde.

53. EYE COLOR?
Grey

54. DO YOU WEAR GLASSES?
Sometimes

55. SIBLINGS?
Two

56. FAVORITE MONTH?
June

57. FAVOURITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
Christmas Eve. I am such a child.

58. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
not shy.. I just prefer them to ask me out.

59. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Both

60. KISSES OR HUGS?
Both

61. BIGGEST FEAR?
Drowning or being burnt to death. Wrinkles

62. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU?
They say - there is always someone in love with you and you just don't know it

63. ONE THING THAT NO-ONE ELSE KNOWS ABOUT YOU?
Sometimes I fantasise about girls.

64. FAVOURITE FILM
Dirty Dancing

No comments: